Friday, October 24, 2008

An Insomniac's Prayer

So it has become official. I'm a sporadic insomniac, which I realize means that I have serious issues to process through. That being said, when I do have trouble sleeping at 4am, I tend to surf the internet. Last night / this morning, I came across a video of the reality of starvation in Zimbabwe. As many of you know, I have several friends living in Zimbabwe right now, one of whom may be the most selfless and courageous man that I've ever met. So the situation has become all the more real to me.

Please watch the video. And, if you aren't already, please start praying for these people. They need a miracle. We, as one family in Christ, need a miracle.

"Wait for the Lord. Be strong, take heart, and wait for the Lord." - Ps. 27:14

No comments: